Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Wednesday, 7 November 2007

hmmm interestingly, i blogged twice in one day! haha. oh wait is there such a word as interestingly? hmmm well who cares? not like my teacher gonna mark my english in a blog! haha. well went badminton today....somehow marianne finally knew how to serve. hmmm speaking of which, i think its great that she learnt how to do it. haha. instead of thinking its embarrassing not to know? like wth? who cares? hmmm ya. then after that they all came my hse. then maple. haha
darius and aaron so funny. i forgot tell them about the laptop. the screen blacked out on them wen they were playing dota! haha psps, my bad! haha. ya so now o lvl is over. its 24/7 games and going out for me. at least for now? haha? ok me going offf le.... *cheerz*

No comments: