Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thursday, 16 October 2008

woots woke up at like 4plus today. =.=
then was thinking whether want to go shopping alone or not. haha
then decided to change my bed sheet.
after that then i was stoning on my bed. haha.
then after that i went to bathe. then went to church. was serving today. haha
reached church kinda early. =.= then joked a bit here and there with uncle augustine.haha.
then the chua brothers came soon after that....then it was eugene's turn to serve right. like FINALLY. i was waiting to judge him. haha
BUT. he screwed up many many parts. father was a bit irritated too. haha. =.=
but oh wells, this is how he learns mah. heh.
so after mass i comforted and scolded a bit. (contradiction here yes i know. -.-)
then someone came in. like i din wanna see. but wat to do. its not my home.
so after a while when i was about to leave then dillon came in. i was like "yay, got someone to eat with"
thus, we walked to block 3. =.= guess wat? its closed on wed. OMG.
then dillon was trying to make me go bendemeer market. but i went back pp instead.
and ended up tapao-ing and going home to eat. =.=
so much for eating out right...
its not like i din find ppl to eat. guess it was too last min. zz
so i watched the bleach episode 190 then watched naruto movie 2. i stopped halfway cos dota. then after that continue. -.- then i fell asleep. cos the show was so boring. omg....
ok then went back dota. =.= then played standard game. so shit.
first yy and justin died. =.= cos some inside job. =x
then after that my teammate suddenly leave without saying anything. =.=
then left me ky and willie.
then just as i was to execute my last plan. =.=
WILLIE DC-ED!! after destroying 1/4 of my base.
then spoil my plan. cos no more meat wagons. omg luhh!!
so i used my 3rd final army. =.=
destroyed willie's base. then ky so funny. he whack my first base halfway then ask me where my second base is. haha! i was like...."er, no luhh. i got one more building and one last attacking unit at one corner. so i haven lose.
then wen i was about to use my second last and last armies to whack his units. guess wat? =.=
my com auto-update. then i dc. and auto restart. WTH luhh!!!
my poor plans....

so restart le, then come back blog. haha. i think now gonna watch more anime b4 sleeping. told ky i sleeping le. but i dun think i cant sleep... =x
o wells. but today was still a great day. except the fact that i saw some "thing" that i din wanna see. hahas. yeps.....
phew...im still keeping my promise. not bad. :D

No comments: