Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

lol lol lol lol lol?
lalalala.
ok so many things happening that i cant find the time to blog!
decided to give up 15mins of my life to blog. and link ppl. :D
yea anw just for update from the previous post. LIFE CONCERT was fun!
hahaha.

yea yea okok then following the next eventful thing of my life - WEEK ZERO ORIENTATION!
Q910 I LOVE YOU GUYS MAN!~
whoo!~
yea the orientation that all the mentors have been training and waiting for was finally there.
and so weird. i wasnt supposed to bring the class up to their classroom. cos the intro part really very tense and QUIET de. and TRUE ENUFF! it WAS! wakakakaka~

yea but end up, i still did. and i actually wanted them to sit on the chairs de. let them be comfortable. but realised that it wud be quite hard to do things. =X
so they had to sit on the floor. aww..sad. BUT they still had fun!

yea yea so on second day of orientation i was so impressed with my freshies!
they rawk man.
i think if we actually competed, their voice wud easily overpower mine. hahaha.
they so fun and cool and and and.....AIYA they just RAWK la! WHOO!~

regata on last day......business won again. 5th time already....oh wells, there's always next year! xD
yea yea finally mastered the xi shua shua dance! shall find the song and put it up on the blog soon. :D

kk conclusion: orientation was FUN, TIRING, and hard man. its not easy being a mentor. now i know why training so sian-ning. =.=!

yup ok other than orientation, sch has started for me once again.
finally got bus concession. gonna go sch myself le. no more mum fetch me.
oh oh i same lecture grp as jia qi! haha. so cool. we were like drawing and writing stuff during one of the lectures. hahaha. so funny. some 'quiz' thingy in TEENAGE megazine. o.o

haha ohya, zai, corn, wj, shan and afina same class as me too. we all same timetable. only CDS different. oh speaking of which, i got Jap! :D

yup so ytd and today lunch, i pangseh-ed my class to eat with my freshies instead. so nice of me right? hahahah!~
ya so tmr got APEL, where my whole class Q820 will come together again. this time ah, must eat with them. if i run, they sure catch me de sia.
unless i end up at the same place as my freshies!
wah that wud be cool!~
hahaha. okok gonna go do my stuffs le.
tmr got 2hrs break! from 4-6pm. maybe go access lab do my MODANI hw. sian. first week got hw. really sibei sian de la. oh wells, SCHOOL . . =.=
okok i go le. bye ppl!~

No comments: