Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

5th July

it's so boring at work here at suntec(only for today) that I'm blogging thru the phone again. lol. let's see ive been working and working and working. lol.
sad thing gonna miss amp fri for THREE Fridays! :((

well anw Jerald has finally POP-ed. quite cool finally see him in his army uniform. and saw gab Siew too!! super skinny still!! oh and I cudnt find ky. lol. oh wells.
yea yea have been really busy lately. that's why taking the chance to blog now. cos gonna be MORE busy. erk.

anw just a short update on all that has been happening. I'm still single!! and have not really been going out alot. *hint hint* :)
just doing whatever I can and sometimes, whatever I want till I enlist in nov. a part of me still wants to like....enlist NOW. or like in the next two-three months. lol.
life's been peaceful and great. with loving caring frens, family and ppl. so yea very short update eh.
oh and thinking of changing the photo in this blogskin. soon. lol.

oh oh and I wanna go marina barrage again!! at night. :)
kk shall stop here and slack my time away till 9.30pm when work ends. lol.

No comments: