Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thursday, 13 March 2008

felt like blogging today. lol. just read two letters from two very concerned frens. knew them since sec2 i guess. hmmm, they basically reminded me of their wonderful prescence that i could somewhat rely on? lol. yep apparently they think i am troubled like siao and that i'm EMO. zzz. well maybe i am but i myself not sure wats wrong with me? that thing that i started doing, i stopped le. and my mum is getting back into the shape of good health...so maybe it was true that she was doing penence for me. LOL. zzz so ya life's been funny. been going to church a lot more often now. like wen i first join koa. haha. been going for stations and i haven slept during sermon for a long time le. i was actually listening. so funny la. and it seems like my life is a lot easier now, after doing all these holy holy things. :D.....besides some of my frens whose problems are still not solved, my life is quite happy bah.
today was a bit scary, my fren tried to commit suicide, i nearly got a shock siol. i somehow was blaming myself. cos like i cudnt help him. then i din wanna leave the hse to go church. cos i scared he might so stupid things again. but i just left as my legs just kinda moved. lol. prayed for him though. only person i prayed for after communion. like wow. first time i finished praying so fast. met him and some other frens for dinner after tat and he was like ok le. happy.
after tat went back church for confession. it was so easy and relieving after tat. then after that had meeting with the committee and uncle freeman about easter lunch. finished so fast cos uncle freeman was making sure we dun drift off topic. haha. after tat went for "supper" at yassin with leon and dillon. before going home. ok stopping here. lalalala :D

No comments: