Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Monday, 3 March 2008

its the month of March. time really flies. lol. hmmm i got posted into TP, with the course, ETCM, it means "Electronics/Media & Communication Technology/Computer Engineering/Microelectronics (ETCM) so ppl out there if u have been reading my blog. stop asking me wat it means, cos i myself dun know! haha. ya ok hmmm i'm stopping work soon. zzz tats what i said last time. but this time really de. i stopping on Friday, 14th March. after that, FREEDOM. :D. got so many things to do. haha. well now i really dunno what else to say. lol. life's been great. . . . i supposed. dots i dun even know myself. so funny la. zzz but nth is disrupting my life now, maybe except projects and plannings and pressure here and there. sianz. ok i'll stop here. . . . . .

No comments: