Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thursday, 8 May 2008

3rd week of sch le. seems more used to it now. at least can wake up every morning. not tat i want to. why cant lessons start at like 12pm or something. soooo much better la. next week got tests and quiz le. like so fast. time really flies siol. tmr got lecture at 2pm. so sian. cos last thursday missed the lecture due to holiday. wat to do. dun go will minus attendance percentage, then if below 85% i die le. cant take paper! like so sian. other schools dun have so strict lor. dam shyt one. anw today went to church as a close fren who i came into contact with recently wanted to visit my church. so i bring him lor. if not i wont go de. cos ytd served le. then dillon also ask me replace him today. so i still wud have to go. BUT end up, my grp was serving cos dillon asked them to. dillon also asked theodore. so it was like wat? so many servers on a weekday. but end up me and theodore din serve. haha. i pei-ed my fren. after church met kenneth kor at boon keng area. so qiao. dunno wat he doing there also. then cos SENDI nv meet me to eat! i ate with kenneth instead...so funny....sendi di u owe me treat man. lol. after that went pp to buy bbt then go home. reached home then played audi cos sis asking me to play. after tat went to bathe. then now going my hw halfway then someone ask me to blog. so i blog lor. hahaha. quite some time anw. like so bz these days. better blog b4 i forget siol.
lalalala. tmr im gonna have my revenge sendi! :D u careful a bit if u reading siol! hahahaha!!
ok i cant think of wat to say le. so im stopping here. haha.

No comments: