Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

5th week of sch le. so fun. haha. lets see. start with monday. it was holiday. so went out whole day. haha. morning met melvin, mar, ky, randall to play dota. dam funny. was luffing a lot. then after that went movie. melvin had to go off at that time. so only me, mar, ky and randall watched the movie. was speed racers. haha. cool movie. although a lot of things were very computerised and fake. haha. the car flying very nice. haha. after tat met clarence for dinner, randall left to meet his fren. halfway walking saw AK! i was shocked la. he so dark now. reminds me of paul. we went to subway at paradizz to eat. after that we went lan again. two games. one win one lose. so funny. after tat we went home. i took train. the other three took bus. then on the way home i was thinking of a lot of ppl and things siol. so interesting. then luffed to myself also. went home bathe le i called daren talk talk. talk and talk till so funny la. luff here and there.


TODAY

started off ok la. just that i had to chase the bus. thank god the traffic was good, red man i still walk. haha. i was first to reach class. haha. then weijie came. then cornelius, then......(zzz cant remember who was next)... so after tat class started. then during class i think i was irritating to shan and samantha. (woops) but nvm la. aunty and xiaomei can take it. haha. BUT tat martian two seats away was dam irritating. zzz. so after tat we went down for e maths lecture. i sat so front la. tat martian still want fight seat with me. basket shit. then after tat was d fund. i wanted to sleep. but din. wait, is CANT. strict lecturer siol. cant even sms. after tat was BREAK. (YAY, FOOD) walk walk walk to MENSA again. dam shit. that martian shouted my name from the bridge there. wtf? like the whole sch know my name le lor liddat. thx? basket. then somemore call me CHIO BU?!?! wtf man. basket. so stupid leh that martian. really. i was walking towards mensa. he still shout asking "you going where eat?" pls la. no brain-er.... =x haha. ate JAP FOOD AGAIN. and dessert. this time i had watermelon sago. copy corn, cos he always eat de. haha. after tat went for ckt lecture. again i was falling asleep. tat story teller. seriously. i listened to AUNTY and recorded his lecture once. really sleep at home man. on BED somemore. so COMFORTABLE? sure sleep de la. then after tat was EPT. lame lesson. NO ONE SIT WITH ME! only kumar la. the table for 4, got TWO? wth? then finished the vero board le the teacher check le. then wow he ask me for my DMM. then mar had to wait longer cos i had to wait for teacher to pass me back. haha. was helping jing de with his vero board also. mine was full marks. :D haha. then after tat went down my stairs. nicholas took the lift and we said hi to each other at the 3rd lvl. zzz. i waited for mar a while cos she got stomach pain. lol. then we took the bus back. sent her the songs she requested the night before. (i think thats why she was waiting for me. xD) after tat walk home. COOK NOODLES for myself. sad. no one at home. then watched my bleach as i ate and then after tat i watch tv. then show end at 10pm. so went room to guai guai study. haha. did the reinforcement question for CKT. then tried to do tutorial which i cudnt. so after tat i went to study for CKT test. while talking to shan on msn. now she waiting for me to blog finish. (5mins later~) omg! seriously!! wats with my mum siol?!? she just came in and scolded me for not keeping the clothes. wth? always liddat de la! she herself say if no maid she will do. then now liddat. and she nv ask me or my sis to help this time. how wud we know siol? basket. come home only scold. spoil my mood. zzz! ahhh no mood blog le la. besides said mostly everything le. bye ppl. nitez~! xD

No comments: