Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Friday, 19 December 2008

lalalalala.....blogging time!

first thing's first! guess wat my readers!
EaN cant breakdance for a while now! AWWWW. how sad....

oh wells, cos i cleverly tried to slide down a metal railing. i succeeded at first. so i decided to sit on the railing instead.
and then, i lost balance, and fell gracefully the other way. wakakakaka
my head went BANG on the metal bar supporting the railing and my legs flew to the edge of the steps of the staircase. wow?
yea WOW!
okok actually, if i wasnt holding on to the railing, i CONFIRM, GUARANTEE, PLUS CHOP, tio concussion siol....

oh wells. continuing.....
today was quite a happy day. haha?
okok started off in the morning, went to cathedral of the good sherpherd. was gonna lunch with the archbishop and all my fellow brothers in the ministry known as Knights Of the Altar.
yea so intro was a bit lame. cos each church had to speak about their ministry for about 30secs. i only spoke for 20sec. =.=

okok then after that was photo taking with archbishop. oh that reminds me, i nv ask about how to get the pics.
ok then was lunch with the archbishop.
so me, theodore, shawn and kenneth sat on the steps eating our lunch.
after lunch i decided to walk walk ard the place. saw this dam dam dam familiar guy. and i knew his name was andrew. so i walked up to him and it turns out that, he was my cathe classmate in pri 3. but he changed church. and ended up an altar server! cool? ahha yea its cool...
wonder if mar or venn remembers this andrew guy. haha.

yea yea then after that the four of us went bowling at marina square. then arcade after that. played wangan again. shawn was not bad. quite pro. haha. at least better than me. haha!

yea after that we headed home and i slept for 30mins. then ate noodles cooked by my mum. then bout 6pm i went to work on my assignment for leadership. finished it by 9.15pm.
excluding references. haha. but managed to finish the main parts.

then headed to airport. was gonna see sarah off.
slept on some chair while waiting for ben, jerald, raymond, lindy and ian to come meet me. haha.
then finally we met and then we headed to meet sarah. haha.

yep then took many photos. haha. sarah pls send them to me when u read this! :D
okok then after sarah left, then we went T3 to walk walk. haha.
jerald, lester and lindy left afterwards, then me, ian, ben and raymond went outside to wait for my mum to come fetch us. haha

so my mum send each of them home, as well as picked up my sister....then we all headed home too. haha....
went home, finished my assignment. and now blogging.

tmr going sch to print and submit assignment. haha. >.<
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. ITS THE 19TH DECEMBER!


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!! :D:D:D:D

No comments: