Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

lalalala....haha. suddenly feel like blogging....haha. hmmm perhaps im guilty for not blogging for like ten years. and since i still got time before 12am. haha. need to wish ian happy bdae. haha.

kk sch kinda sucky today. was supposed to go study after sch at 4pm. then lingna had to go home, so my tuition teacher gone. then we decided to go free access lab do our PCB Design Assignment. so irritating. stupid 9V thing. =.= ok then dunn care. after that 7pm wanted to home. it freaking had to rain. =.= saw mar at bus stop. was talking bout her necklace. hollow heart or something liddat. oh wells.

then went home and ate my dinner. quite nice. but din eat much. cos not really got the appetite and like stomach getting fatter...zzz

yea so after that i went on bout my church budget proposal. was thinking of finishing it fast so that i can study. then had to think of more things. sometimes i wonder why im doing so much sia. retarded......my committee not helping me somemore. its so rubbish.....=.=

lalala. then decided to blog visit after so long. been so busy lately...and not getting any help. noticed that i've kinda missed out on a lot of things.....and with a lot of ppl too....haha....well guess secondary school frens may actually be ONLY SECONDARY SCHOOL FRENS......oh wells.... why am i not surprised?? hmmm....

and, everyone, and i mean EVERYONE is pushing everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, too, to me like as if im some machine. wtf? oh wells. selfish ppl in this world.....who make proper use of their holidays. and my exams are like next week. and im only 2/10 path of studying? hmmms. oh wells. my life just sucks. but its my life. so im gonna live it still...amazing? yea say wow...

hmmm just updated the koa webbie too. anyhow crap something there. i wonder which parent actually goes there. the only ones who actually goes there is to make sure we got update every week. wth? yea and to add onto things, my committee's handphones are useless....either that or they are just vibration proof and got no brains to return call or sms. like wow....seriously feel like leaving....retarded life with retarded tasks. gosh...

man i think i shall spend the next post just complaining....its kinda good for me since i dun always get the chance.....besides, no one is there to shoot me back for complaining. perhaps, real life complaining is just sucky cos u wud just get more frustrated....from the comments and nonsense, or senseless brainless replies ppl can give u......

yup and it goes: (with no vulgarities)

i hate my life. i hate my humanity(cant believe im saying this).
i cant feel like a human.
i cant feel happy.
i freaking hate politics.
i hate ppl who cant use their brains at the right time.
i cant enjoy life.
i keep giving in and in and in.
i can nv stop using my brain.
i cant rest my already pathetic and "made used of" brain
i hate, i hate, i hate.....

I BLOODY HELL DUN WANNA LIVE IN THIS SCREWED UP WORLD ANYMORE!

No comments: