Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Sunday, 30 May 2010

decided to blog. its been some time since i did actually. think ard 2 weeks.
basket that reminds me. my manager haven give me my cheque. oh wells better sms her later.
school has been rather productive this past week. putting more effort into my modelling now. cant wait for the end result of my RX-8! hehe.
yea then had performance on wed and thurs to attract more ppl to join the BB camp. i SANG! woots. with hidayah. 'This is Me', the camp rock song. its a hard song man.
oh oh we tried the HSM ones. DAM HARD! omg.
qian yu and yan ming got nice voices sia. sad nv hear jia qi sing. thot she was gonna sing. lol.
driving has been quite fun lately. somehow. lol.
koa is still the same....oh wells.

and im stuck on listening to kpop, especially BB. the rest haven explore finish. i din know tat one of the songs that they sang was JAP! lol! in fact got many more in JAP! just that i din notice. until i saw the lyrics. kk shall continue listening and stop here...
hope this week wud be better and with lesser or no irritating ppl! =x

make love~~

No comments: