Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Monday, 30 May 2011

30th May

woot so cool. I'm blogging thru my phone!!
hahaha. there's really an app for every single thing huh?
kk been talking to a few ppl and doing some kind of thinking. came to a conclusion: why make life so miserable by being frustrated over things u can't control? wats the pt? lol.
thus gab has decided that he's just gonna try his best to be happy everyday. of cos will have the bad days. won't have so lucky the whole week is good. liddat no balance. lol.

anw work was kinda fun ytd with all the scrubbing. machiam playing. use the scrub to create some sorta pattern with the scrub marks. quite nice lo. picts prolly on Facebook I guess. will upload later.

today marks the end of Chinese olvls for the sec 4s. that's why I'm going out with my children! LOL! and Justin apparently. cos it's the hols. and I din even know it was.

oh oh went gym today and it was unite sianning. wanna tone muscles then end up building them instead. lol!! quite shit.

kk maybe will blog again tonight. shall stop here. train coming. lol.

No comments: