Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

woots!~
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!~!~
wakakakakaka. so happy. goodbye exams! HELLO holidays and a series of BOREDOM! =.=!

ANW, just a brief explanation bah.....
MATHS was dam easy....though i still din do section C. cos its not doable by anyone. =.=?
D FUND was so-so. average. shud be able to pass still!
E DEVICES! OMG! stupid paper. sibei hard la! wth!
BUT i think still can pass. whoo!~

AND! i swear man.....just holidays start only i got so dam angry!~~

ok lets see. i actually forgot it was ASH WEDNESDAY! =.=!
BUT i DID fast! one meal a day and no games till 12am....still on it anw...
BUT i freaking ATE MEAT! OMG! =.=!!!
ok then so DUMB!

got scolded for lending money to fren. wth!
hello? im 18? and i believe i know who to trust and who not to NOW? like after so many failed craps. obviously i dun just trust ANYONE with $300? =.=

then NVM!
wanted to go church at 7.15pm.
was supposed to leave at 7pm. then sis came home at 6.55pm.
so i thot ok late a bit nvm....cos she told me to wait for her to come home from work then go church together....
THEN AH.....she reach home so late. then end up she's not gonna send me. cos its too early. and she wants to bathe and all.
AND she freaking din tell me she not gonna send me. if not i cud have told my mum to send me instead.
so at 7pm i told her we are leaving soon. and she said she not going to send me....ask me go myself or ask my mum send.
i was like....WTH?? my mum was napping on the sofa and she haven even changed! how to send me? wth!
then my mum ask me take neighbour car, i mai. cos very paisehh!
then my sis STILL DARE TO SAY i stubborn. wth?
PLS LA! u are the INCONSIDERATE one can? still can call me stubborn...

ok then nvm, go church serve mass. OMG!
i swear! it doesnt pay to be Mr Nice Guy! =.=
i talk nicely to my juniors and they freaking take me for granted! wth!
dun listen to me. then DURING mass talk to me....so loud? and keep asking and asking! wth!
ok nvm. then after mass wanna go home also cant. =.=
argued with sis in the car. simply cos SHE IS HUNGRY!
cos we freaking FASTED the whole day!
wth la. so much for 'celebrating' my end of exams. i was like looking forward to a 30mins silence on my bed can. =.=
then go home only kena so much nonsense!
argh!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! =.=!!

NVM! DUNN CAREEEEE LUHHHH!!! >.<

No comments: