Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Friday, 13 February 2009

woots. better blog man. hahaha.
watched wedding game today.
kinda weird show. haha. hmmm. kk i dunno wat else to say.
so boring.
lols today talked to YA HUI ZEH and JAMES DI on the phone in the bus.
woots. kept me company on my way back. haha.
so long nv talk to them le. haha.
james complain king.
haha.. xD
saw venn at mensa during lunch.
finally used my allowance. zzz.
was living off my previous week allowance and my mum's home-made sandwiches. :P

woots. not going sch tmr. cos no lesson from 9-11.
and going for a lecture from 11-12 then go home is just plain retarded.
yea then stayover tmr! at JERALD'S hse. woots!
saturday night then blog bah i guess.
IN CASE i dun get to say this....
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE LOVERS OUT THERE! :D


kk gonna kun le. bye! :D

No comments: