Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
This blog contains the thoughts and feelings of the author. Viewer discretion is advised.

Sunday, 8 February 2009

woots blogging the second time today.
hahahaha.
lols went dinner with SARAH, ATTICUS, JERALD and MARCUS.
we actually went to yck. wanted to eat sushi buffet. but the thing ends at 5pm. it was 6.30pm.
so we took a train to amk. haha. ate at some hong kong cafe.
the food was quite nice. haha.
arm wrestled with MARCUS. won! ok if i lost, it wud mean something is wrong with me. cos MARCUS is sec2. haha.
then arm wrestled with JERALD again. somehow, my right hand tat was injured, lasted longer than my left hand....
yea then i tried to exert that extra bit of str, then my injury gave way. wah TIA AH! zzz
lols yea then we walked around alot. haha.
walked many many places. wah tat ATTICUS is dam shit! he took my phone, then went into the BRA SHOP, TRIUMPH.
then he threw my phone into the bundles of BRAS. WTF!!
dam funny! hahaha. ok la was hitting him like mad. not like it hurt. zzz
but he punched my right arm! omg....dam pain!
i was supposed to take punches from JERALD. then ATTICUS went WHAMP on my right arm. wth. zzz
yea then after that we walked somemore. then we went to bus interchange. haha.
they so nice. waited for my 133 to come. cos i had to go home alone.
wah that ATTICUS! dam daring! haha. shant go into details. lols.
ok reached home quite fast. haha. was smsing them while in the bus. luffed abit here and there.
then strolled home. and as usual, stopped on a pathway, was star-gazing. so nice. =X
yea then went home bathed, DOTA. now blogging. gonna kun already. woots. :D
tmr end at 1pm! :D maybe i go com prog and 'help' watever i can help.
yea then after that going study with cliques. :D
maybe tmr also blog. buaiz!~

No comments: